- Chemical Formula: C17H18F3N3O3
- Molecular Mass: 369.34
- Synonyms: RU-58841, 0D8FJQ0ADW, CHEMBL9337, PSK-3841, HMR-3841
- CAS Number: 154992-24-2
- PubChem: 132981
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: Powder, 5 Grams
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- RU58841, also known as PSK-3841, is a nonsteroidal antiandrogen (NSAA) compound that is primarily used in experimental research related to hair loss. It was developed as a topical treatment for androgenetic alopecia, a common form of hair loss in both men and women.RU58841 works by binding to the androgen receptors in the hair follicles and blocking the effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone associated with hair loss. By inhibiting the binding of DHT to the receptors, RU58841 aims to prevent the miniaturization of hair follicles and promote hair growth.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- RU 58841, a new specific topical antiandrogen: a candidate of choice for the treatment of acne, androgenetic alopecia and hirsutism.
Battmann, T., Bonfils, A., Branche, C., Humbert, J., Goubet, F., Teutsch, G., & Philibert, D. (1994). The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology, 48(1), 55–60. https://doi.org/10.1016/0960-0760(94)90250-x
Matias, J. R., & Gaillard, M. (1995). Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 761, 56–65. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1749-6632.1995.tb31369.x