Order will ship on January 24, 2023
- Chemical Formula: C50H68N14O10
- Molecular Mass: 1025.2
- Synonyms: Bremelanotide, Vyleesi, CHEMBL2070241
- CAS Number: 189691-06-3
- PubChem: 9941379
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- PT-141 is a peptide synthetically derived from alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone, vital in protecting the skin from UV rays, developing skin pigmentation, controlling appetite, and supporting sexual functions. It is indicated in female hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Bremelanotide for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder: two randomized phase 3 trials.
Kingsberg, S. A., Clayton, A. H., Portman, D., Williams, L. A., Krop, J., Jordan, R., ... & Simon, J. A. (2019). Obstetrics and gynecology, 134(5), 899.
- WOMEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH: An Effect on the Subjective Sexual Response in Premenopausal Women with Sexual Arousal Disorder by Bremelanotide (PT‐141), a Melanocortin Receptor Agonist.
Diamond, L. E., Earle, D. C., Heiman, J. R., Rosen, R. C., Perelman, M. A., & Harning, R. (2006). The journal of sexual medicine, 3(4), 628-638.