- Chemical Formula: C18H22ClNO2
- Molecular Mass: 283.36
- Synonyms: Methyl 3-(2-(benzyl(methyl)amino)ethyl)benzoate
- Molar Mass: 283.36
- CAS Number: 51352-87-5
- PubChem: 70700868
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 500mg
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- PRL-8-53 is a nootropic research chemical that is derived from benzoic acid and phenylethylamine. It has potential cholinergic properties and may potentiate dopamine chemicals.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
- PRL-8-53: Enhanced learning and subsequent retention in humans as a result of low oral doses of new psychotropic agent
Hansl, N. R., & Mead, B. T. (1978)
Psychopharmacology, 56(3), 249-253.
Hansl, N. R., & Hansl, A. B. (1979)
Phi Delta Kappan, 61(4), 264-65.