- Chemical Formula: C6H10N2O2
- Molecular Mass: 142.16
- Synonyms:2-(2-oxopyrrolidin-1-yl)acetamide, Nootropil, 2-Oxo-1-pyrrolidineacetamide, Nootropyl, Pyracetam, 1-Pyrrolidineacetamide, 2-oxo-, Normabrain
- CAS Number: 7491-74-9
- PubChem: 4843
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 1200mg (60 capsules)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Piracetam, a synthetic derivative of the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid, belongs to the racetam group of nootropics. Although its applications in the clinical setting are yet to be established, its neuroprotective and anticonvulsant actions have been documented in cognitive disorders and dementia, dyslexia, vertigo, sickle cell anemia, and cortical myoclonus. Its properties are presumed to be related to its ability to modulate neurotransmission which leads to the restoration of cell membrane fluidity.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Malykh, A. G., & Sadaie, M. R. (2010)
Drugs, 70(3), 287-312.
Winblad, B. (2005). CNS drug reviews, 11(2), 169-182.