- Chemical Formula: C331-H512-N94-O101-S7
- Molecular Mass: 7648.7048
- Synonyms: CEP-151, Cg-gf2, Cg-igf-1, Insulin-like growth factor 1, Insulin-like growth factor i, Mecasermin
- CAS Number: 68562-41-4
- PubChem: 160698630
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 2 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Pegylated Mechano Growth Factor (PEG MGF) is an innovative form of the IGF produced by a frameshift of the IGF gene pegylated to improve strength and stability. Due to its delicate stability, MGF undergoes pegylation, a process that allows it to stay in circulation for extended periods to prolong its actions.
Research has shown that PEG MGF expands undifferentiated cells, including muscle cells, and assists muscle strands to meld and develop, a procedure required for the growth of mature muscle.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Mechano growth factor E peptide inhibits invasion of melanoma cells and up-regulates CHOP expression via endoplasmic reticulum stress | SpringerLink
He, J., Dong, L., Xu, K., Qian, Y., Wang, C., Sha, Y., Zhong, J. L., Liu, W., Lv, Y., Song, Y., & Yang, L. (2018). Biotechnology letters, 40(1), 205–213.
- The use of mechano growth factor to prevent cartilage degeneration in knee osteoarthritis – Song – 2018 – Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine – Wiley Online Library
Song, Y., Xu, K., Yu, C., Dong, L., Chen, P., Lv, Y., Chiang, M., Li, L., Liu, W., & Yang, L. (2018). Journal of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, 12(3), 738–749.