- Chemical Formula: C400H625N111O115S9
- Molecular Mass: 9117.60
- Synonyms: Long R3-IGF-1, M9L22Y19H9, 143045-27-6, Long-(arg3)insulin-like growth factor-i
- CAS Number: 143045-27-6
- PubChem: 381123731
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 1 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- IGF-1 LR3 (insulin-like growth factor-1 long arginine 3) is a synthesized insulin-like growth factor-1 construct. It stimulates cell growth and division while also promoting protein synthesis and anabolism via attaching to the IGF-1 receptor.
According to research, IGF-1 LR3 has the ability to improve muscle repair and hypertrophy, promote fat metabolism, and inhibit myostatin. Additionally, IGF-1 LR3 is being looked into as a potential treatment for conditions such as growth hormone deficiency, muscle wasting disorders, and insulin resistance.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Hill, R. A., Hunter, R. A., Lindsay, D. B., & Owens, P. C. (1999). Domestic animal endocrinology, 16(4), 219–229. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0739-7240(99)00015-6
- Porcine growth hormone and LongR(3)IGF-I can improve recovery from surgery-induced weight loss in guinea pigs.
Conlon, M. A., & Kita, K. (2001). General and comparative endocrinology, 123(3), 332–336. https://doi.org/10.1006/gcen.2001.7674