- Chemical Formula: C64H82N18O13
- Molecular Mass: 1311.4
- Synonyms: Triptoreline, Decapeptyl, Arvekap, GnRH, Trp(6)-, LHRH, Trp(6)-
- CAS Number: 57773-63-4
- PubChem: 25074470
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 2 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Triptorelin is a gonadotrophin releasing hormone blocker that potently inhibits the production of testosterone and estrogen by preventing the release of luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone from the pituitary gland.It has potential therapeutic applications for treating endometriosis, uterine fibroids, hypersexuality, malignant neoplasms, and precocious puberty.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Efficacy of testosterone suppression with sustained-release triptorelin in advanced prostate cancer.
Breul, J., Lundström, E., Purcea, D., Venetz, W. P., Cabri, P., Dutailly, P., & Goldfischer, E. R. (2017). Advances in Therapy, 34(2), 513-523.
Merseburger, A. S., & Hupe, M. C. (2016). Advances in therapy, 33(7), 1072-1093.