- Chemical Formula: C14H23CuN6O4+
- Molecular Mass: 402.92
- Synonyms: Prezatide copper, Copper peptide, BCP32687, SY253680, GHK copper; CG-copper peptide; [N2-(N-Glycyl-L-histidyl)-L-lysinato(2-)]copper
- CAS Number: 89030-95-5
- PubChem: 78122578
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 100 mg (10 vials)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Copper peptide GHK-Cu is a naturally occurring copper complex of the tripeptide glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine with a strong affinity for copper(II). It can also be found in human plasma, saliva, and urine. GHK-Cu is believed to work by binding to copper ions and activating various biological pathways, including the promotion of antioxidant activity, modulation of the immune response, and stimulation of cell proliferation and differentiation.
There is good evidence that GHK-Cu is beneficial in wound healing, suppressing free-radical damage, increasing protein synthesis, fighting bacteria, and increasing the health of skin and fibroblasts. It has been found to stimulate collagen production, enhance wound healing, reduce scar formation, and improve skin elasticity. It has also been shown to have a positive effect on hair growth, bone density, and nerve regeneration.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Pickart, L., Vasquez-Soltero, J. M., & Margolina, A. (2015). BioMed research international, 2015, 648108.
- The human tripeptide GHK-Cu in prevention of oxidative stress and degenerative conditions of aging: implications for cognitive health.
Pickart, L., Vasquez-Soltero, J. M., & Margolina, A. (2012). Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity, 2012, 324832.