- Chemical Formula: C35H48N10O15
- Molecular Mass: 848.8
- Synonyms: Emideltide, DELTA SLEEP-INDUCING PEPTIDE, TRP-ALA-GLY-GLY-ASP-ALA-SER-GLY-GLU
- CAS Number: 62568-57-4
- PubChem: 68816
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 2 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- DSIP is a neuropeptide formed with nine amino acids found in neurons, peripheral organs, and plasma that has a key role in inducing delta sleep in mammals. It has also been observed to affect neurotransmitter levels, circadian and locomotor patterns, hormonal levels, and psychological performance, including the withdrawal of neuropharmacological drugs.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- DSIP-Like KND Peptide Reduces Brain Infarction in C57Bl/6 and Reduces Myocardial Infarction in SD Rats When Administered during Reperfusion.
Tukhovskaya, E. A., Shaykhutdinova, E. R., Ismailova, A. M., Slashcheva, G. A., Prudchenko, I. A., Mikhaleva, I. I., Khokhlova, O. N., Murashev, A. N., & Ivanov, V. T. (2021). Biomedicines, 9(4), 407. https://doi.org/10.3390/biomedicines9040407
- Phosphorylated delta sleep inducing peptide restores spatial memory and p-CREB expression by improving sleep architecture at high altitude.
Roy, K., Chauhan, G., Kumari, P., Wadhwa, M., Alam, S., Ray, K., Panjwani, U., & Kishore, K. (2018). Life sciences, 209, 282–290. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lfs.2018.08.026