- Chemical Formula: C8H20ClN
- Molecular Mass: 115.2166
- Synonyms: 08159ZHB8M, Octodrine hydrochloride, (1,5-Dimethylhexyl)ammonium chloride, 2-Heptanamine, 6-methyl-, hydrochloride (9CI), Hexylamine, 1,5-dimethyl-, hydrochloride, S-51, 2-Amino-6-methylheptane hydrochloride, EINECS 227-798-5, 2-Heptanamine, 6-methyl-, hydrochloride, 2-Isooctylamine hydrochloride, 6-Methyl-2-heptylamine hydrochloride, NSC 27116, SKF 51, Vaporpac hydrochloride, 2-Isooctylamine HCl, UNII-08159ZHB8M
- Molar Mass: 165.7 g/mol
- CAS Number:5984-59-8
- PubChem: 521901
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10 grams
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- DMHA is a drug classified as a nootropic agent, providing improved cognitive function and work efficiency. It functions by binding to the trace amine associated receptor 1.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
AL-IMAM, D. A.
Catalani, V., Prilutskaya, M., Al-Imam, A., Marrinan, S., Elgharably, Y., Zloh, M., … & Corazza, O. (2018)
Brain sciences, 8(2), 34.