- Chemical Formula: C32H36ClNO8
- Molecular Mass: 598.1
- Synonyms: Clomiphene citrate salt, 2-(4-[2-Chloro-1,2-diphenylethenyl]phenoxy)-N,N-diethylethanamine
- Other Names: Clomiphene, Clomid, Clomide, Clomifen, Clomifene, Clomiphene, Clomiphene Citrate, Clomiphene Hydrochloride, Clostilbegit, Dyneric, Gravosan,Hydrochloride, Clomiphene, Klostilbegit, Serophene
- Class: SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator); Progonadotropin
- CAS Number: 7619-53-6
- PubChem: 3033832
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 1500 mg (60 capsules)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- As a SERM, Clomid has the ability to bind and activate estrogen receptors. It is indicated to increase female fertility and antagonize the action or biosynthesis of estrogenic compounds.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
Kistner, R. W. (1967). South African Medical Journal, 5(2), 25-35.
Smith, O. W. (1966). American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 94(3), 440-443.