- Chemical Formula: C32H36ClNO8
- Molecular Mass: 598.1
- Synonyms: Clomiphene citrate salt, 2-(4-[2-Chloro-1,2-diphenylethenyl]phenoxy)-N,N-diethylethanamine, Clostilbegit, Dyneric, Klostilbegit, Serophene
- Class: SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator); Progonadotropin
- CAS Number: 7619-53-6
- PubChem: 3033832
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 1500 mg (60 capsules)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Clomiphene is a selective estrogen receptor modulator. It acts as a pure antagonist of estrogen receptors in some tissues and blocks the negative feedback of estrogen on the pituitary gland. This mechanism leads to an increase in the release of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH), which in turn stimulate ovulation or testosterone production.
Some studies have shown that Clomiphene can increase testosterone levels in hypogonadism, a condition in which the testes do not produce enough testosterone. It has also been shown to improve sperm count and motility in infertility.
Moreover, Clomiphene has been found to induce ovulation, so it has also been considered in managing polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), a condition that can cause infertility due to irregular ovulation. Some studies have found that it can improve ovulation and pregnancy rates in PCOS.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Kistner, R. W. (1967). South African Medical Journal, 5(2), 25-35.
Smith, O. W. (1966). American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 94(3), 440-443.