- Chemical Formula: C8H20NO6P
- Molecular Mass: 257.22
- Synonyms: SCHEMBL272506 CHEMBL4750376 DTXSID70951010 L-alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (GPC) Q60476027
- Molar Mass: 257.22
- CAS Number: 28319-77-9
- PubChem: 71920
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 50 grams
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Alpha GPC is a cholinergic compound that has cognitive-enhancement properties. It works through supporting the cell membranes that delay cognitive decline.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
- Effects of Alpha-GPC and Huperzine-A on Short Term Memory, Anaerobic Power Output, Post Exhaustion Compared to Caffeine and Placebo in Healthy College Age Students
Isaacs, J. P. (2019)
Doctoral dissertation, Eastern Kentucky University
- The optimization of cortical function in patients with severe head injury during gliatiline (alpha-GPC) treatment
Madorsky, S. V. (1995)
European Neuropsychopharmacology, 3(5), 381-382.