- Chemical Formula: C18H18N20
- Molecular Mass: 278.3
- Synonyms: AC-262536, 870888-46-3, UNII-U8VS41J5O6, U8VS41J5O6
- Molar Mass: 278.3
- CAS Number: 870888-46-3
- PubChem: 44512434
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 600 mg/60 capsules
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- AC-262 is a non-steroidal selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) that functions by linking to androgen receptors in the body that induce anabolic effects. It increased muscle mass and strength in castrated male rats and bone density and fat mass in female rats in a 2016 Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology study.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
- AC-262 Quality Guarantee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Cutler, C., Viljanto, M., Taylor, P., Habershon-Butcher, J., Muir, T., Biddle, S., & Van Eenoo, P.
Piu, F., Gardell, L. R., Son, T., Schlienger, N., Lund, B. W., Schiffer, H. H., … & Bradley, S. R. (2008)
The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology, 109(1-2), 129-137.