- Chemical Formula: C7H17N
- Molecular Mass: 115.2166
- Synonyms: Methylhexanamine
- Molar Mass: 115.2166
- CAS Number: 105-41-9
- PubChem: 7753
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 75mg/1ml
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Methylhexanamine is an amphetamine derivative and provides a sympathomimetic effect. It functions by mimicking the action of the sympathetic nervous system.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
- Effects of 1, 3-dimethylamylamine and caffeine alone or in combination on heart rate and blood pressure in healthy men and women
Bloomer, R. J., Harvey, I. C., Farney, T. M., Bell, Z. W., & Canale, R. E. (2011)
The Physician and Sportsmedicine, 39(3), 111-120.
Venhuis, B. J., & Kaste, D. D. (2012)
European Journal of food research & review, 2(4), 93-100.