- Chemical Formula: C14H18N2O2
- Molecular Mass: 246.304
- Synonyms: DM-235
- Molar Mass: 246.304
- CAS Number: 314728-85-3
- PubChem: 4223812
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10 grams
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Sunifiram is an investigational drug that has anti-amnesic properties with stronger and similar effects of piracetam. It functions by binding to AMPA-type glutamate receptors.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
Ghelardini, C., Galeotti, N., Gualtieri, F., Romanelli, M., Bucherelli, C., Baldi, E., & Bartolini, A. (2002)
Naunyn-Schmiedeberg’s Archives of Pharmacology, 365(6), 419-426.
- Novel nootropic drug sunifiram enhances hippocampal synaptic efficacy via glycine‐binding site of N‐methyl‐d‐aspartate receptor
Moriguchi, S., Tanaka, T., Narahashi, T., & Fukunaga, K. (2013)
Hippocampus, 23(10), 942-951.