- Chemical Formula: C23H31CIN4O3S
- Molecular Mass: 479.0
- Synonyms: SR9011 1379686-29-9, 3-[[(4-chlorophenyl)methyl-[(5-nitrothiophen-2-yl)methyl]amino]methyl]-N-pentylpyrrolidine-1-carboxamide, CHEMBL1961797
- Molar Mass: 479.0
- CAS Number: 1379686-29-9
- PubChem: 57394021
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 5mg/60 capsules
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- SR-9011 is a synthetic substance categorized as a REV-ERB agonist. Developed by the Scripps Research Institute, it has since been studied as a potential treatment for various medical conditions related to metabolism and energy regulation. In animal models, SR-9011 improved glucose homeostasis, insulin sensitivity, body weight, fat mass, and exercise endurance.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Geldof, L., Deventer, K., Roels, K., Tudela, E., & Van Eenoo, P. (2016)
International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 17(10), 1676.
Wolff, S. E., Wang, X. L., Jiao, H., Sun, J., Kalsbeek, A., Yi, C. X., & Gao, Y. (2020)
Frontiers in immunology, 11, 2463.