- Chemical Formula: C149H246N44O42S
- Molecular Mass: 3357.9
- Synonyms: UNII-89243S03TE, 89243S03TE, Sermoreline, Sermorelinum, Growth Hormone Releasing Factor (GRF) (1-29) amide
- CAS Number: 86168-78-7
- PubChem: 16132413
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 2 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Sermorelin is a synthetic fragment of the naturally occurring growth hormone-releasing factor, consisting of GHRH(1-29)-amide. It causes the release of growth hormones from the pituitary gland and is utilized in diagnosing and managing growth hormone deficiency.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Chang, Y., Huang, R., Zhai, Y., Huang, L., Feng, Y., Wang, D., Chai, R., Zhang, W., & Hu, H. (2021). Annals of translational medicine, 9(5), 406.
Kozlovskaya, M. M., Kozlovskii, I. I., Val'dman, E. A., & Seredenin, S. B. (2003). Neuroscience and Behavioral Physiology, 33(9), 853-860.