- Chemical Formula: C149H246N44O42S
- Molecular Mass: 3357.9
- Synonyms: UNII-89243S03TE, 89243S03TE, Sermoreline, Sermorelinum, Growth Hormone Releasing Factor (GRF) (1-29) amide
- CAS Number: 86168-78-7
- PubChem: 16132413
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 2 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Sermorelin is a synthetic peptide analog of naturally occurring growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) that stimulates the pituitary gland to release growth hormone (GH) into the bloodstream by binding to specific receptors. The release of GH by sermorelin is pulsatile and regulated by the body's natural processes, which helps avoid the side effects associated with other forms of GH therapy.
It has been studied for its potential use in treating growth hormone deficiency (GHD) in both children and adults, where it was found to increase GH and insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) levels in patients. In adults, it has been shown to increase muscle mass and decrease fat mass, as well as improve bone density and cognitive function.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Chang, Y., Huang, R., Zhai, Y., Huang, L., Feng, Y., Wang, D., Chai, R., Zhang, W., & Hu, H. (2021). Annals of translational medicine, 9(5), 406.
Kozlovskaya, M. M., Kozlovskii, I. I., Val'dman, E. A., & Seredenin, S. B. (2003). Neuroscience and Behavioral Physiology, 33(9), 853-860.