- Chemical Formula: C14H27N3O2
- Molecular Mass: 269.38
- Synonyms: pramiracetam 68497-62-1 Pramiracetam [INN] N-[2-[di(propan-2-yl)amino]ethyl]-2-(2-oxopyrrolidin-1-yl)acetamide UNII-4449F8I3LE
- Molar Mass: 269.38
- CAS Number: 68497-62-1
- PubChem: 51712
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10 grams
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Pramiracetam is identified as a central nervous system nootropic agent. It is a synthetic substance that provides cognitive-enhancement effects and supports long-term memory formation.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
- Placebo-controlled study of pramiracetam in young males with memory and cognitive problems resulting from head injury and anoxia
McLean, A., Cardenas, D. D., Burgess, D., & Gamzu, E. (1991)
Brain Injury, 5(4), 375-380.
Claus, J. J., Ludwig, C., Mohr, E., Giuffra, M., Blin, J., & Chase, T. N. (1991)
Neurology, 41(4), 570-570.