- Chemical Formula: C19H14F3N3O3
- Molecular Mass: 389.3
- Synonyms: MK-2866, enobosarm, (2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide, GTx-024
- Molar Mass: 389.33
- CAS Number: 841205-47-8
- PubChem: 11326715
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10mg/60 capsules
- Shelf Life: 24 months
- Ostarine is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) that functions through attaching proteins in androgen receptors. It induces anabolic cellular activity linked to hypertrophy.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
Independent Test Results
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
Roch, P. J., Henkies, D., Carstens, J. C., Krischek, C., Lehmann, W., Komrakova, M., & Sehmisch, S. (2020) Frontiers in endocrinology, 11, 556581.
Komrakova, M., Furtwängler, J., Hoffmann, D. B., Lehmann, W., Schilling, A. F., & Sehmisch, S. (2020) Calcified Tissue International, 106(2), 147-157.