- Molecular Mass: 42750
- Synonyms: Growth/differentiation factor 8, GDF-8, MSTN
- Sequence: MQKLQLCVYIYLFMLIVAGPVDLNENSEQKENVEKEGLCNACTWRQNTKSSRIEAIKIQILSKLRLETAPNISKDVIRQLLPKAPPLRELIDQYDVQRDDSSDGSLEDDDYHATTETIITMPTESDFLMQVDGKPKCCFFKFSSKIQYNKVVKAQLWIYLRPVETPTTVFVQILRLIKPMKDGTRYTGIRSLKLDMNPGTGIWQSIDVKTVLQNWLKQPESNLGIEIKALDENGHDLAVTFPGPGEDGLNPFLEVKVTDTPKRSRRDFGLDCDEHSTESRCCRYPLTVDFEAFGWDWIIAPKRYKANYCSGECEFVFLQKYPHTHLVHQANPRGSAGPCCTPTKMSPINMLYFNGKEQIIYGKIPAMVVDRCGCS
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 1 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Synthesized myostatin is the lab version of the protein myostatin, a naturally occurring hormone produced by muscle cells that regulates muscle differentiation and growth. According to research, it is a strong therapy candidate for conditions such as muscle wasting or atrophy to stimulate muscle growth.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Wehling, M., Cai, B., & Tidball, J. G. (2000). The FASEB Journal, 14(1), 103-110.
- Kim, J. S., Cross, J. M., & Bamman, M. M. (2005). American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism, 288(6), E1110-E1119.