- Chemical Formula: C27H36N4O5S
- Molecular Mass: 624.8
- Synonyms: Ibutamoren, CHEMBL13817, L 163191, 159634-47-6 (free base), L-163,191, CHEMBL542653, 1-(methanesulfonyl)-1′-(2-methyl-L-alanyl-O-benzyl-D-seryl)-1,2-dihydrospiro[indole-3,4′-piperidine] 192511-65-2
- Molar Mass: 528.67
- CAS Number:159634-47-6
- PubChem: 178024
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 10mg/60 capsules
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- MK-677 is an orally active, non-peptide ghrelin receptor agonist that mimics a growth hormone-stimulating effect. It has been observed to increase the growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) secretion without affecting cortisol levels.
MK-677 is currently being researched as a viable treatment option for a wide range of medical conditions, including growth hormone deficiency, muscle and bone wasting, appetite stimulation, sleep quality, and Alzheimer’s disease. In mice, MK-677 research has demonstrated the potential to prevent the onset of Alzheimer’s disease, even in genetically predisposed mice.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Two-month treatment of obese subjects with the oral growth hormone (GH) secretagogue MK-677 increases GH secretion, fat-free mass, and energy expenditure
Svensson, J., Lonn, L., Jansson, J. O., Murphy, G., Wyss, D., Krupa, D., … & Bengtsson, B. A. (1998)
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 83(2), 362-369.
Murphy, M. G., Plunkett, L. M., Gertz, B. J., He, W., Wittreich, J., Polvino, W. M., & Clemmons, D. R. (1998)
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 83(2), 320-325.