- Chemical Formula: C133H227N43O33
- Molecular Mass: 2956.5 g/mol
- Synonyms: UNII-U8DGS69FVC, Myostatin inhibitory peptide 7, U8DGS69FVC, CHEMBL3410227, Ala-Trp-Arg-Gln-Asn-Thr-Arg-Tyr-Ser-Arg-Ile-Glu-Ala-Ile-Lys-Ile-Gln-Ile-Leu-Ser-Lys-Leu-Arg-Leu-NH2, BDBM50071379, ACE-031 Myostatin inhibitory peptide 7
- CAS Number: 1621169-52-5
- PubChem: 118732224
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 1 mg (1 vial)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- ACE-031 is a research peptide that has been studied for its potential in the field of muscle growth and muscle-related disorders. It is not approved for human use and is primarily used in laboratory and preclinical research settings.
ACE-031 functions by inhibiting a protein called myostatin, which normally limits muscle growth. By blocking myostatin, ACE 031 has shown promise in increasing muscle mass and improving muscle function in animal studies.
Researchers are investigating its potential applications in treating conditions characterized by muscle wasting and exploring its effects on muscle development.
ACE 031 1 mg should be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water (BAC).
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Attie, K. M., Borgstein, N. G., Yang, Y., Condon, C. H., Wilson, D. M., Pearsall, A. E., Kumar, R., Willins, D. A., Seehra, J. S., & Sherman, M. L. (2013). A single ascending-dose study of muscle regulator ACE-031 in healthy volunteers. Muscle & nerve, 47(3), 416–423. https://doi.org/10.1002/mus.23539
- Myostatin inhibitor ACE-031 treatment of ambulatory boys with Duchenne muscular dystrophy: Results of a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial
Campbell, C., McMillan, H. J., Mah, J. K., Tarnopolsky, M., Selby, K., McClure, T., Wilson, D. M., Sherman, M. L., Escolar, D., & Attie, K. M. (2017). Myostatin inhibitor ACE-031 treatment of ambulatory boys with Duchenne muscular dystrophy: Results of a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Muscle & nerve, 55(4), 458–464. https://doi.org/10.1002/mus.25268