- Chemical Formula: C20H34O5
- Molecular Mass: 354.5
- Synonyms: Alprostadil, Caverject, Edex, Lipo PGE1, Minprog, Muse
- CAS Number: 745-65-3
- PubChem: 5280723
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 20 mg (10 vials)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Prostaglandin E1 is a prostaglandin that potently induces vasodilation of all arterioles. Being an endogenous compound, PGE1 also participates in the suppression of platelet aggregation, and stimulation of uterine and intestinal small muscle.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Porst, H. (1996). The Journal of urology, 155(3), 802-815.
Hamberg, M., & Samuelsson, B. (1967). Journal of Biological Chemistry, 242(22), 5336-5343.