- Chemical Formula: C10H13NO2
- Molecular Mass: 179.216
- Synonyms: 4-Amino-3-phenylbutanoic acid Phenibut 1078-21-3 Fenibut 4-Amino-3-phenylbutyric acid
- Molar Mass: 179.216
- CAS Number: 1078-21-3
- PubChem: 14113
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 50 grams
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Phenibut HCL is a chemical that works similarly to gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). It stimulates dopamine receptors in the brain and antagonizes beta-phenethylamine (PEA).
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
Lapin, I. (2001)
CNS drug reviews, 7(4), 471-481.
- A narrative review of the naturally occurring inhibitory neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) called phenibut in dietary supplements
Van Hout, M. C. (2018)
Performance enhancement & health, 6(1), 33-35.