- Chemical Formula: C15H11I4NO4
- Molecular Mass: 776.87
- Synonyms: Levo-t, Levolet, Levothroid, Levoxyl, Novothyrox, Synthroid, Tirosint, Unithroid
- Molar Mass: 776.87
- CAS Number: 51-48-9
- PubChem: 5819
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 200mcg/100 tabs
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Levothyroxine T4 is linked to preventing thyroid tumors. It binds with thyroid receptor proteins and causes metabolic effects through controlling the DNA transcription and protein synthesis.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Peer Reviewed Studies
- Effect of levothyroxine on cardiac function and structure in subclinical hypothyroidism: a double blind, placebo-controlled study
Monzani, F., Di Bello, V., Caraccio, N., Bertini, A., Giorgi, D., Giusti, C., & Ferrannini, E. (2001)
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 86(3), 1110-1115.
Santini, F., Pinchera, A., Marsili, A., Ceccarini, G., Castagna, M. G., Valeriano, R., ... & Vitti, P. (2005)
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 90(1), 124-127.