- Chemical Formula: C7H15NO3
- Molecular Mass: 161.20
- Synonyms: (R)-Carnitine, vitamin BT, Carnitor, Karnitin, Metina
- CAS Number: 541-15-1
- PubChem: 10917
- Quantity: 5 ampoules per box
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 25 ml (5 ml per ampoule)
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Carnitine is an amino acid-derived chemical produced in the human brain, liver, and kidneys, and is also naturally present in many animal foods. There are various types of carnitine but L-carnitine is its standard biologically active form in the body, about 98% of which is contained in the muscles. L-carnitine is critical in energy production as it transports fatty acid to the mitochondria for conversion into energy and moves toxins out from it. Various research shows that L-carnitine may be beneficial in managing Alzheimer’s disease, insulin resistance, cardiovascular disease, infertility, osteoarthritis, and promoting weight loss.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
Pekala, J., Patkowska-Sokoła, B., Bodkowski, R., Jamroz, D., Nowakowski, P., Lochyński, S., & Librowski, T. (2011). Current drug metabolism, 12(7), 667–678. https://doi.org/10.2174/138920011796504536
- The effect of l-carnitine supplementation on lipid profile and glycaemic control in adults with cardiovascular risk factors: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled clinical trials
Asadi, M., Rahimlou, M., Shishehbor, F., & Mansoori, A. (2020). Clinical nutrition (Edinburgh, Scotland), 39(1), 110–122. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clnu.2019.01.020
- Beneficial effects of l-carnitine supplementation for weight management in overweight and obese adults: An updated systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
Askarpour, M., Hadi, A., Miraghajani, M., Symonds, M. E., Sheikhi, A., & Ghaedi, E. (2020). Pharmacological research, 151, 104554. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phrs.2019.104554