- Chemical Formula: C10H11N2+
- Molecular Mass: 159.21
- Synonyms: 5-amino-1-methylquinolinium, SCHEMBL6403148 CHEMBL4116828, ZINC552049, STL196667
- Molar Mass: 159.09
- CAS Number: 42464-96-0
- PubChem: 950107
- Total Amount of the Active Ingredient: 50 mg/1 capsule
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- 5-Amino-1MQ is a small molecule that functions by blocking the activity of the nicotinamide N-methyltransferase enzyme (NNMT), which is active in fat tissues. Animal studies done on mice have shown that they reduced their body mass by about 7% without any external changes in food intake.
- Additionally, research has also shown that a decrease in NNMT may potentially manage and shrink fat cells and fat deposits.
All of our products are lab tested and the results are occasionally published on the website.
You can have the product you bought from us tested at any HPLC-licensed testing facility and if the results are negative, we will refund the following:
- Cost of HPLC test
- Total amount of the order + shipping fee
All of our products are lab tested and the results are periodically published on the website.
- Selective and membrane-permeable small molecule inhibitors of nicotinamide N-methyltransferase reverse high fat diet-induced obesity in mice
Neelakantan, H., Vance, V., Wetzel, M. D., Wang, H. Y. L., McHardy, S. F., Finnerty, C. C., ... & Watowich, S. J. (2018)
Biochemical pharmacology, 147, 141-152.
Liu, J. R., Deng, Z. H., Zhu, X. J., Zeng, Y. R., Guan, X. X., & Li, J. H. (2021)
BioMed Research International, 2021.